Please first contact your health care provider or the local Department of Health if you are at risk for coronavirus (COVID-19). Risk factors that may indicate COVID-19 include fever, cough, or flu-like signs, AND either recent international travel OR contact with someone recently diagnosed with COVID-19. Health care officials will direct you to the appropriate place for care. In order to avoid the spread of COVID-19, you should avoid the emergency room at your local hospital except in cases of an emergency.
CREATION Life Learn & Earns
IMPORTANT CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: Due to COVID-19, this program will now be offered via a live virtual option until further notice. Pre-registration is not required, just open link at the time of event. In support of CREATION Life principle Interpersonal Relationships and engagement, please come prepared to interact with team members and course facilitators, as well as your OPID. Check out the April Course Schedule to participate.
You bring your lunch. We’ll bring the knowledge. Join the AdventHealth Employee Wellness department to learn about a variety of hot topics on improving your overall health and wellness.
WebMD Points: 5 points per topic
Please note that you cannot earn points for attending the same topic multiple times. Participation must occur prior to October 30, 2020 and points will be uploaded at the end of each quarter. A maximum of 50 points may be awarded in this category. Please allow 4 weeks for points to be reflected in your WebMD account.
Learn & Earn
Topics for 2020
- April — Moments Matter: How to Engage in a Digital World
- May — Be Kind to Your Mind: Discussion on Emotional Wellness
- June — Eat This, Not That: Simple Swaps to Eat Healthy
- July — Get Some ZzZz’s: The Critical Link Between Sleep and Your Waking Success
- August — CREATION Lifestyle Hacks- Super Simple Lifestyle Tips to Feeling Whole
- September — Nothing Beats a Healthy Heart
- October — Get Moving: Work Friendly Workouts in a Time Crunch