Fast or slow, just get up and go!
We’re on a mission – Mission: 5K, that is. No matter your fitness level, we will get you across the finish line of an upcoming 5K race. Motivation, support and lots of high fives – it’s all in this training program that’ll get you on your feet first walking, then running, in no time. See how getting fit is as easy as putting one foot in front of the other!
Register for Mission: 5K Training
Nine-week guided walk/run training sessions
- Access to AdventHealth fitness professionals
- Mission: 5K t-shirt and custom finisher’s medal
- Multiple training days and locations offered (see below)
- This registration is ONLY for training session. Race entry is NOT included and must be purchased separately. To learn more about the 5K race, click here. No refunds or transfers once purchased.
- Discount will be given for any Mission: 5K participant.
- Training and race registration is open to family.
Register today and join us at one of the training locations below. Trainings run from 4:30pm – 6:00pm.
Mondays — AdventHealth Daytona Beach Walking Trail
301 Memorial Medical Parkway Daytona Beach, Fl 32117
Wednesdays — Central Park in Town Center
975 Central Ave, Palm Coast, Fl 32136
Thursdays — Painters Pond Park
110 E. Wisconsin Ave, DeLand, FL 32724
Rain Policy: All training sessions start at 4:30PM, rain or shine. An AdventHealth Employee Wellness Lead are present for every session. Sessions are only cancelled if lightning or flooding are present in the area. To have these updates sent to your cell phone, please check emails prior to training session.
Restrictions: For safety reasons, pets and roller skates are prohibited from the training sessions.